- 622 Emerson Road, Suite 400
- St. Louis, MO 63141
- 314-259-5007 Cell: 314-422-5431
An Executive Benefits Consultant with The Todd Organization, Bob Scharff has more than 40 years of experience providing creative and innovative benefits solutions for companies. His area of expertise lies in helping mid and large size public and private corporations develop customized executive benefit plans.
He is a frequent contributor to national publications regarding executive benefits and the uses of corporate owned life insurance (COLI). His comments and articles have appeared in such publications as Forbes, Business Week, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Corporate Board, Compensation & Benefits Management, and The Journal of Compensation and Benefits.
Bob holds Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant designations from the American College of Financial Services. Additional designations and honors include:
- Past President, Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Past President, The International Forum
- Faculty Member, American Law Institute-American Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Alumni Board of Governors, Washington University, St. Louis
- Member Executive Committee, Opera Theatre of St. Louis
- 1995 Distinguished Alumni Award, Washington University in St. Louis
A graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, he spent 3½ years as an officer in the United States Navy, which included serving as a River Patrol Squadron Leader in Vietnam from May 1968 to May 1969.